• Tidying the home
• Dust baseboards, light fixtures, furniture, sills, shelves, blinds, and décor.
• Remove cobwebs.
• Vacuum/Mop all floors, carpets, rugs and stairs.
• Vacuum cloth furniture including under cushions.
• Clean glass surfaces.
• Make up or straighten linens.
• Empty wastebaskets.
• Clean and sanitise showers, tubs, and sinks inside and out.
• Scrub and sanitise toilet including bowl, seat, lid, tank, and base.
• Clean, dry, and shine all mirrors, chrome, and tile.
• Damp-wipe cabinet fronts.
• Clean all shelves, fixtures, and items on vanity.
• Clean kitchen benches
• Clean inside and outside of microwave
• Clean outside of cupboards, cabinets & appliances
• Vacuum or Sweep kitchen floor
• Mop kitchen floor
• Take out rubbish
• Clean stove drip pans, burner grates, and control knobs.
• Wash countertops.
• Clean microwave oven inside and out, including turntable
How To Spot Clean Stains Free Ebook ( Download PDF (357 downloads) )